As the concern for the coronavirus continues to grow, we want to do our part to inform our patients on what we are doing to help keep you safe and provide continued treatment options during this time.
Nova Vita Wellness Centers will continue to operate as usual, but with an enhanced focus on sanitizing our treatment rooms, environmental cleanliness, and your overall safety. We are already doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff.
The safety and wellbeing of our patients is always our number one priority. We will be implementing additional changes in the days ahead to help provide further safety, comfort, and reduce any risk to you.
Here are some changes that we have already made:
- All staff, visitors and patients are asked to stay at least six feet away from each other and wear face coverings at all times
- All common areas are fully cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Hand washing or hand sanitizing is required for everybody entering our practice
- We are limiting to only 2 patients in our offices at a time and request that patients arrive without companions or family members in order to reduce crowding in the waiting area
- All treatment rooms are sanitized between each infusion
- If you have an existing infusion scheduled, we encourage you to keep your appointment unless we inform you otherwise. If you need a booster infusion, please contact us today so we can get you scheduled right away.
- All staff, visitors, and patients are asked to stay home if they have any signs of a contagious disease or are not feeling well. (coughing, fever, sore throat, etc.)
The quick onset and the spread of this virus have been scary for many, and it’s natural to feel anxiety or stress. The staff at Nova Vita Wellness Centers encourages you to try and take a step back and breathe a little more during this time. We are here for you and we will get through this together.