Provider Partnership Opportunities
About Nova Vita
Why Partner With Nova Vita
Nova Vita Wellness Centers aims to collaborate with providers to grow the brand into a national chain of vitamin and ketamine infusion clinics with presences in major Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSA) across the country.
- Efficient operations with low overhead
- Minimal employees at launch
- Consumer-friendly buildout
- Centralized marketing
Direction of Wellness Industry
Interest in wellbeing appears to be at a tipping point. Workplace stress, mental health awareness, and lifestyle-related diseases are all driving demand for wellness solutions. Millennial preferences for experiences over ‘materials things’ may also be a key factor in the increased interest. Based on these macro and micro trends, the health and wellness sector looks set for continued growth throughout 2021 and beyond. The global wellness market is valued at over $4.75 trillion. The health and wellness industry growth rate is 6.4% (based on 2015-2017 data) and is expected to continue at this pace. Consumers are prioritizing their health more than ever which means greater receptiveness to products and services that support this, particularly those associated with boosting the immune system.
Schedule a discovery call with Lexie Hein M.D. our Director of Operations to learn more about Nova Vita Wellness Centers.
- 15 specially formulated IV Vitamin Drips
- 13 vitamin boosters (IM Shots)
- NAD+ Infusions
Ketamine Infusions for:
- Mood disorders
- Treatment-resistant depression
- Bipolar disorder
- Suicidal ideation
- Chronic pain
More About Ketamine
Ketamine therapy has been hailed in Science magazine as the “biggest breakthrough in depression research in a half-century” and has provided much-needed, effective relief to those with mental health conditions and suicidal thoughts. And according to Thomas Insel, Director for National Institute of Mental Health, “Recent data suggest that ketamine, given intravenously, might be the most important breakthrough in antidepressant treatment in decades.”
- Efficacy of intravenous ketamine for treatment of chronic posttraumatic stress disorder: a randomized clinical trial.
- Ketamine for the treatment of addiction: Evidence and potential mechanisms
- Efficacy of Ketamine in the Treatment of Substance Use Disorders: A Systematic Review
- Administration of ketamine for unipolar and bipolar depression.
- Ketamine blocks bursting in the lateral habenula to rapidly relieve depression.
- A randomized trial of a low-trapping nonselective N-methyl-D-aspartate channel blocker in major depression.
- Rapid Resolution of Suicidal Ideation after a Single Infusion of an NMDA Antagonist in Patients with Treatment-Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
- Ketamine as treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder: a review
- Science Magazine Research
- National Institute of Health Supported Research
- Cornell Medicine Research